After careful consideration we have made the decision to plan our annual Christmas Fayre!
However, to ensure everyone’s safety, which is our main priority, the fayre will need to be fully outdoors and resemble a car boot/market type event.
If you have a small business selling, crafts, cakes, food items etc. and are interested in hosting a stall, for £15, please note the following things to consider and contact email@example.com for further information.
Things to consider:
- Stallholders will be allocated approx 6m x 6m area, clearly marked, in the main playground, which will have a 2m space from the next stallholder area.
- There will be a one-way system in place for visitors to browse and buy goods.
- The 6m x 6m space can fit a car, a standard sized gazebo and table.
- Stallholders will need to provide their own tables, chairs and gazebos plus hand sanitiser for your stalls with a sign asking visitors to sanitise before handling merchandise.
- Masks must be worn when entering the school premises to access toilets, refreshments etc.
- A Covid19 Risk assessment will be sent to all stallholders.
- Stallholders will enter the grounds via the Bromwich Road main entrance, be met by a member of CWLC team to sign in and be directed to your space.
- Entrance points for visitors will be manned by volunteers and visitors will be asked to sanitise hands on arrival.