We wish to make clear to all our students (and parents) that the following list of uniform items is intended to be exactly that – uniform. It does not include fashion or designer items, which are not acceptable.
Specialist items and uniform are available from two providers. Both can be found at the bottom of this webpage.
All students in year 7-11
- Plain white polo shirt for lessons. We recommend the polo shirt with school badge available from Monkhouse or Iskitz.
- Plain navy shadow stripe shorts for both indoor and outdoor wear. (Girls may choose navy blue skorts in place of shorts).
- Navy and light blue sports socks (long) for all lessons. Available from Monkhouse or Iskitz.
- New Navy reversible rugby shirt with sky blue stripes. Only available from Iskitz. This shirt will be worn outdoors by the boys in years 7-11 years, available from Iskitz & Monkhouse.
- Navy CWLC 1/4 zip Branded Sweatshirt are the new ‘outer’ layer for girls or boys. These are available from Iskitz and Monkhouse.
- During winter activities, when staff deem appropriate, students may also wear CWLC branded navy tracksuit bottoms. These will be available from Iskitz and Monkhouse.
- Training shoes (not canvas, see website for further guidance) – for indoor, hard-court, astroturf and summer activities on the field.
- Studded boots are required for rugby lessons, rugby matches and football matches on the school field. Please note that safety studs are required. Football lessons will be held on the astroturf so trainers will be required for these lessons
- Shin pads are required for football and hockey lessons.
- Gum shields are compulsory for rugby and recommended for hockey lessons.
- Navy CWLC branded base Layers are available, as an optional item, and can be ordered from Iskitz, www.playerlayer.com or www.academyshop.co.uk
Specialist items and uniform are available from two providers:
Monkhouse (formerly Schooltogs), 31A New Street, Worcester. Tel: 01905 679938
KITZ UK, 128a Worcester Road, Malvern Link, WR14 1SS. Tel: 01684 892439
All other items of uniform may also be purchased from any other suitable supplier or retail outlet.
Christopher Whitehead Language College and Sixth Form,
Phone: 01905 423906